July 7, 2010

Update

I decided to take a full-time job starting next week so I will no longer be posting recipes. It was fun and I enjoyed doing it while I could. It is so nice to have almost 6 months of meals typed up now - so I can use them! Once I get settled in the new job, I may try and start posting again. I'll be trying out lots of make-ahead and freezer recipes so if you have any good ones, please send them my way (anniemshowalter@hotmail.com). I have one more round of recipes that I've taken pics of and need to post and will try and do that this week. Thank you for reading my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, I'll miss this blog. I didn't realize at first that it was you posting this every Friday, but when I did realize it, I wasn't surprised. Thanks for sharing your healthy, fresh, tasty and easy recipes with the world! Take care girlfriend.
    - Sara

    ReplyDelete