- This recipe freezes well so make another pan while you're at it to have for later!
- Add sauteed veggies if you'd like!
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef (or sausage, or a mix of both)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti/marinara sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 c. cottage cheese
- 4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salt into meat.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg, Parmesan, and butter. Add spaghetti noodles and toss to coat.
4. Place half of the spaghetti mixture into a greased 13x9-inch pan. top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers again.
5. Cover and bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.