- A great grilled steak and zucchini recipe. Perfect for the end of the summer!
- Note that the steaks are marinated for 2-8 hours so they can be done ahead of time.
- For rub:
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Steaks of choice
- For zucchini saute:
- 1 green zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 ear fresh corn, cut from the cob
- Salt and pepper, any fresh herbs you have on hand - chopped basil, cilantro, parsley, chives, etc. (optional)
3. To make zucchini saute: saute zucchini, squash and onion over medium heat in olive or canola oil or until zucchini are starting to brown a little. Stir, add corn, and saute another few minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and throw in freshly chopped green onions and any other herbs you have on hand (optional).
4. Grill steaks on a oiled grill grate until desired doneness is reached.