January 20, 2011

Week 31 Recipes

WEEK 31 NOTES:

• If you're a new visitor to this blog, please read "how to use this blog" off to the right-hand-side.
• Check NOTES under each meal for ahead-of-time preps.
• I'm beginning to process of developing a recipe index (you can see the start of it at the top right of the blog). This involves going back through my weekly postings and dividing up each recipe as it's own post. I will start doing this with any new recipes beginning this week and will slowly start re-formatting previous weeks so look for the index to expand slowly. I accidently deleted all but one recipe from the very first week of postings when trying to divide up the recipes so hopefully I won't repeat that mistake!
This week’s 7 posts (and all following weeks) will be organized as follows: the first one will be the week’s notes (like this one), the next 5 will be the recipes for that week and the 7th post is the week shopping list for that week’s recipes. Dividing the recipes up will allow me to tag them with labels like "Beef Main Dish" or "Pasta", etc. and you will then be able to use the index to find specific recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment