February 3, 2011

Taking a two-week break!

For those of you who missed the announcement on last week's NOTES post, I'm taking a two-week break from posting recipes. Not that I'm not cooking new recipes but I am doing a bit of traveling for work and am gone several days this week and next. My boys are eating lasagna (see Recipe 3) that I made ahead and froze, make-ahead and freeze burritos (Recipe 4), and frozen beef chili and roasted poblano and chicken soup.

A few recipes to look forward to when I get back to posting:
  • Nacho pizza
  • Baked potato and broccoli soup
  • Green chili slow-cooker pulled pork tacos (longest name ever, right?)
  • Homemade chicken & basil curry
  • Baked mac & cheese
  • Sausage & red pepper frittata
  • Peanut butter and chocolate bars
  • Glazed cinnamon raisin breakfast biscuits
  • Blueberry bread with streusel topping
  • Chocolate chip cookies (can you tell I've been in a sweet-tooth baking mode lately?)

No comments:

Post a Comment